The Holy Rosary Minor Seminary – Junior and Senior High School is now open for ENROLLMENT!
Visit the Registrar’s Office from MONDAY to FRIDAY at 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
>Php. 1, 000 Minimum enrollment fee
>No Entrance Exams
>Accepting transferees except for Grades 10 and 12
>Modular and Online Mode
>Classes start on August 23, 2021
HOW TO ENROLL?
FOR NEW STUDENTS:
1. Submit the following to the Registrar’s Office:
a. Report Card
b. Birth Certificate
c. Baptismal Certificate
d. Recommendation from the Parish Priest
e. Recommendation from the Principal of the last school attended.
f. Letter of intent to enroll addressed to REV. FR. MARIO ARNULFO B. GAITE, Rector, and duly signed by a parent/guardian.
2. Screening interview with the Principal and the Procurator/Vocation Promotions.
3. Wait for confirmation.
4. Accomplish enrollment form at the Registrar’s office.
5. Settle enrollment fee at the Procurator’s office.
6. Get list of required books from the Registrar’s office and procure them.
FOR OLD STUDENTS:
1. Settle back accounts.
2. Visit the Registrar’s office and accomplish the enrollment form.
3. Settle the enrollment fee at the Procurator’s office.
NOTE: Please enter the BLUE GATE at Barlin Street just beside the Porta Mariae and go directly to the Registrar’s Office. Please wear mask and face shield and observe the health protocols.
EXPERIENCE HOLISTIC FORMATION WITH HOLY ROSARY MINOR SEMINARY, THE SCHOOL OF TOMAS AREJOLA, JOSE MARIA PANGANIBAN AND BISHOP JORGE I. BARLIN!